Monday, June 16, 2008

The addition to our family. . .

37 Weeks!! Time has flown in some senses, but in others - it seems like I've been pregnant forever! I did go to the doctor this past Friday and she said that I'm starting to efface, but not dilating quite yet. I did have a trace of protein in my urine, but she wasn't concerned of that. My blood pressure was 116/60, so with that, there was nothing to worry about either. I go back this Friday. . .I think it's fun and stressful some at this stage when we're just waiting. . .each week we hope to see some progress, but with this not being my first pregnancy, I know that it can be a matter of an afternoon that all will progress, and so I'm not worrying too much about it. I do know that I feel like I can't make it the next 2 weeks. . .just the normal backaches. . .my big fat foot. . .and just not being able to sleep. . .but, we'll keep waiting on God's perfect timing!

2 comments:

R and R Stacy said...

You are beautiful!!! Get plenty of rest while you can.
Love ya!

Lindsey said...

Oh Kris, what a beautiful picture! Now I want to take some pretty pics of my belly! I was trying to figure out how to duplicate your picture with my family. I don't know that it would work with three kids down there! LOL!

I'm jealous that your cervix is starting to change. Levi may just get here before Alex and Andrew! My babies don't like to come out!

Keep up the good work there! Only 2.5 weeks to go! We can do this!