This past weekend I had the joy of attending the Women of Faith conference in Dallas. Every year for the past 3 or so years, my mother-in-law, Phyllis, has bought tickets for us and also her sister, Aunt Gay, and Phillip's wife, Sara. It's a great weekend filled with lots of music, great speakers, and little sleep! This year we had other reasons behind why we didn't get much sleep - and that's because our precious little "tator tot" as Aunt Gay has coined him was with us. When I got pregnant with Levi, one of things Phyllis asked me was what would I do about the Women of Faith conference? And I answered emphatically, "I'm still going!" Now, of course as the weekend neared, and I began to consider how the semantics of going to the conference would work out with Levi, I began to hesitate - but not for long. . .and am so thankful I did. I had a great time, despite a virus I was fighting. Here's a picture of Aunt Gay outside of the American Airlines center making the same face as Levi. . .
And here is all five of us enjoying the conference. Thanks, Phyllis, for all you do to make this weekend happen for us with Levi sleeping happily!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment