Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Mackenzi's New Haircut
Mackenzi, Levi and I are in Spring visiting my parents this week. We wanted to come spend some time with Nana and Papa before Mackenzi started school and while I'm still off on maternity leave. Well, Mackenzi would also tell you we're here to see her cousins, Connor and Trevor (how could I forget that?). Mackenzi's getting ready to start Kindergarten and before we left Dallas, Daddy finally agreed to let Mackenzi get a new hairstyle! Once he agreed, Kenzi and I jumped on the idea of getting it taken care of before Daddy changed his mind, and figured we'd take her to where Nana gets her hair cut. Mackenzi has been wanting to get her hair cut for several months now, and Daddy has always refused to let her get it cut. Afterall, it took SO long for her to even get hair! We took several pictures during the haircutting process and then of course some after her hair was cut. 
Who knew she had so much hair? :) We even saved some of the hair for her baby book because this is the first "real" haircut that she's had. She's had plenty of trimming done, but not very much cut off at once. She is certainly ready for Kindergarten now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the haircut!!! She's all ready for school now!!! I enjoy reading about your beautiful family.
Precious - She's too darn cute!!! Love the hair cut too.
I love her new hair cut!!! She's such a little beauty!! Brian is going to have to lock her up and throw away the key!
Post a Comment