Last night Mackenzi's girl scout troup from Cross of Christ had a scrapbooking party at JoAnn Fabric's in Cedar Hill. We wanted her to go so she could see some of her friends from school since she really didn't have much of a notice that she was experiencing her last day of school the day before Levi was born. I didn't get things together ahead of time for it - and so Kenzi and I decided for her to do a "Big Sister" scrapbook page since we had printed pictures of her and her little brother. . .She liked this idea. So, here is the product finished. She had a great time, and enjoyed doing the page. We don't have a book for her - but I am sure I'll do a first year book for Levi like I did Mackenzi and would love to include a page that his big sister did for him. It's turned out cute.
This is just a sweet picture I took yesterday before we headed to JoAnn Fabric's. I had laid Levi down on this little playyard and when I looked back, he was sound asleep. . .too precious to not take the picture - I think he looks like a little turtle! When I see him sleeping like this with his mouth open, I try to close it! I don't want him to get a sore throat sleeping with his mouth open!
1 comment:
That't sweet of her!
I love the picture of him sleeping, makes me want to hold him......love it!
Post a Comment