Saturday, December 29, 2007

12 weeks down. . .



I went to the doctor this past Wednesday and despite my crazy fears. . .the baby is doing GREAT! The heartbeat was strong at 164 this time. At my 8 weeks visit, the heartbeat was 176. I scanned the sonogram pictures from my 8 week visit. The top one is of the heartbeat being measured and the second one is pointing at the baby's heart that was beating so strongly. To the right of the arrow is the baby's head and legs and arms are to the left. It's truly incredible, and now that I've exceeded the 12th week visit, I feel like I can finally rest and enjoy this pregnancy without worrying so much. I've known from the beginning that God is in control, but I've certainly struggled to not worry myself crazy!
Thanks for continued prayers, they keep me going from day to day!