Mackenzi and I have been singing Patty Cake with Levi for several weeks now, but it wasn't until Daddy played it with him the other night that we heard him laughing! I managed to get my video camera out very quickly and Levi performed nicely for it! I had to stand off to the side because when he sees the camera, he will stop doing whatever we're attempting to video, of course!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Precious, precious, precious!!!!! I almost cried! I hate that our little guys aren't getting to grow up together. They would have so much fun!
Kristy - that is awesome!!! I can't believe how big Levi is getting. Adorable!!!!
Aww, he's too cute! Landry enjoyed watching the baby laugh....She kept saying "Cute baby"!
So much fun! I love it! I think Brian knows a different version of Patty Cake than I do, though. heehee
Post a Comment