Well, I finally had access to a camera this past weekend - my mom and sister were in town. We got a hair-brained idea to add some more color to Levi's room and painted about a 29inch border around the bottom of the room in a darker blue. It has really made a difference in the room, and I'm pretty pleased with it. Things are continually coming together. Kari brought back some items that she had borrowed with her latest little one and so Mackenzi had a great time playing with them - the car seat, megasaucer, more clothes, shoes. . .etc. . .she was even dressing up a couple of her babies in Levi's clothes! 
We also had a soccer game on Saturday - we have quite the little star! She scored 7 goals this past Saturday. It was great to see her so enthusiastic about the game. She was definitely having a great time. Here's a great shot of her scoring one of the goals! 
3 comments:
Hey girl!!
You look WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy for you, I know Kenzie just can't wait for Levi to get here. The baby room is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing!
love kelly
I LOVE Levi's room! YEA! Can't believe it's getting so close!! YIPPEE!! I was so glad I got to see you, thank you guys so much for taking time in your busy weekend to come and have dinner with me...I love love LOVE you!!!
You are so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see Levi.
Post a Comment