Okay, okay, okay! I don't have much of an update. I don't have a new picture because unfortunately I broke my camera and still have yet to get it fixed! But, I am doing well. . .other than the normal, exhaustion, tiny bit of swelling, irritability, oh - and did I say exhaustion? I went to the doctor almost 4 weeks ago now when I was 26 weeks and everything was going well. They did start me on iron pills because my iron level was really low, explaining the exhaustion. Unfortunately I still don't feel all that energized most of the time, but hopefully that will pass! Who knows! The baby was doing just fine. He does get the hiccups here and there, and tends to stay down in my pelvic bones!
Kenzi has had a great time watching my stomach move around like crazy. At first she couldn't feel him move with her hand, but then one day put her face to my belly and felt the movement on her cheek. It was so fun to watch her feel him move. Now she refuses to just feel with her hand and wants to bury her face into my tummy to feel him move. He does respond to her voice, and moves almost every time she does put her face to my tummy. She always says, "Hi, Levi!" It's precious.
We did paint his room last weekend too. Again, no pictures to show yet. We got the crib put together and also the curtains put up; however, we need to rehang the curtains. We tried to use the existing holes from the previous curtains, but that obviously didn't work - so maybe this weekend we can get that taken care of.
I go to the doctor this next Wednesday for my 28 weeks and then I'll start going every other week. Time is starting to speed up some. I'll try to post something after my appointment next week!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I go on Wednesday too! My appt is at noon my time. I think I'll start going every two weeks after that appt as well. Did I tell you I got my GTT results back and that they were normal? Whew!
Thanks for the update! I want to see pictures soon! I love comparing my "watermelon" to singlton baby bellies! I need a reminder of what I would look like if I was only carrying one!
Love ya'!
Post a Comment