We decided to go to Fort Worth this past weekend to see the Stock Show and Rodeo. I had heard on the radio that there would be the parade in Downtown and thought it would be a lot of fun. We had Kenzi's friend over from the night before with her first sleepover and so she went with us too. We arrived in Downtown and got parked, and walked about two blocks to the parade. We didn't have front row seating, but it wasn't too bad. The girls were able to stand in front of a couple of ladies and see things pretty close up. It was exciting to see the bands, animals, cowboys and those sponsoring the parade. It got pretty windy and a little chilly, so after about an hour or so, we headed on to the stockyards.
The first thing we saw was the petting zoo. I hadn't planned to take Levi in there, but thought I would just stand at the gate and take pictures of the girls and Brian. But, as we waited in line, Levi became so excited by seeing the animals that I knew I had to go inside with him too. We bought food to feed the animals and they gave it to us in these ice cream cones. The goats really enjoyed being fed and tried to take the food right out of your hand. There were little babies inside also and Levi got to feed a couple of them. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Let's get together soon!
When I first looked at the picture of Levi, I thought he was feeding a skunk. hahaha! Regardless, it's a cute picture!!
Post a Comment