Okay - so this morning I needed a little bit of help. Levi has slept really well the past two nights, and I'm oh so thankful for that! But, as a result, I had to pump this morning after waking up. And with that, I knew I wouldn't have time to get that done, and nurse him with all the other stuff that needs to get done in the mornings before we're off to school and to start the day. So, I woke up little Kenzi and asked her if she would help out this morning. She got dressed first, and then I gave her the bottle for Levi. She was more than willing to help out. . .I got them all set up and then went to the bathroom to finish getting myself ready. I came out of the bathroom to check on them. What I found was that the two of them were just very quietly watching the cartoon Einstein's on tv. It was definitely a "kodak" moment, only Levi heard my camera open up and he looked at me just as I snapped the first picture. You can see that Mackenzi was still mesmerized by the cartoon and didn't even notice I had walked in the room! 
So, then I quietly went back to getting dressed, and left the camera open this time so I could hope to capture what I saw when I first checked on them. . .here's the two of them watching tv with the bottle in Levi's mouth.
1 comment:
I may need to hire Kenzi!! :D
Post a Comment